DVD-R stands for Digital Versatile Disc Recordable. DVD-Rs work in a similar way to CD-Rs. The key difference between DVD-Rs and CD-Rs is the storage capacity. DVD-R can hold almost 7 times the capacity of CD-R!
A. Our Service
B. General Description:
- Provide one-stop shop for our valuable client from pre-mastering to packaging
- You may prepare the following material for our production
- Data Master : Betacam or DLT or DVD Stamper
- Film : CD-R / Film output for disc cover printing
C. Quality Control
- Storage Capacity : 4.7GB
- Disc Size ( Diameter): 120 mm
- Speed : Multi-speed 1~4X ( continuously up-grade with the market )
- Our DVD-Rs are manufactured in exact accordance and compliance to any industry an industry-recognized international standards
- Our experienced QC team is well-trained to implement and monitor the sophisticated QC system over every single part of the production process.
- Our DVD-Rs are inspected at different stages of the whole production process including injection molding, dye mixing, dye coating & silver sputtering.
- Having advanced QC equipment like Dr Schenk & Pulstec Disc Analyzer to inspect visual, physical, optical, mechanical & chemical aspects of our DVD-Rs.
- Having a full list of the latest DVD-R writers to verify the write/read performance of our DVD-Rs and their compatibility.
- Maximum 5 colors silk-screen printing
- Standard Bulk Packing: 100 pcs/shrink-wrap; 1,000 pcs/export carton
- Cake Box Packing: 10 or 25 or 50 pcs/cake box
- CD Box Packing: 1 pc/CD Box/shrink-wrap
- Or let us know your special packing requirement and it is our pleasure to do for you.